Monday, April 2, 2007

TGFT


so, i'm like, loading all of my new montreal photos from my digi cam on to my laptop (i took a lot of photos, because i like, have a gig memory card). and i'm getting ready to post them onto facebook so everybody can see them and tag them and make funny comments about them.
and my friend sarah (who is not only my facebook friend, but is also on my msn list) instant messages me and it goes down like this:

saraheliza3@yahoo.ca says:

u all ready for Bc yet?

saraheliza3@yahoo.ca says:
get an early start on packing?

on the horizon says:
AHAHAHAH!!!

and then i LOLed.

nope. not all ready for BC yet. not even bloody close. probably should not have gone to montreal and stayed home and 'got myself ready.'

probably should be 'getting myself ready' instead of hunching over the computer like i will have to do at work tomorrow.

sarah and i continued our msn conversation (yes, i'm sure we could have picked up the phone to talk, but then how would i be able to answer facebook tag requests and talk to everyone else that was msning me?)

we thanked the lord for the miracle of the internet.

caitilin is in korea and it costs a lot to call.
sarah's in smiths falls and they don't have phones there.

my mom joined facebook.


No comments: